Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Testimonial

This is my testimonial to my trainer Ramin Robinson and gym BSCC - Basic Strength and Conditioning Center.

After losing a lot of weight and transforming my body and mind I kept searching for more ways to continually improve myself. I had started at a regular gym and then got interested in crossfit. During my crossfit journey I met Ramin Robinson aka Roby. Roby's knowledge and expertise stood out right away to me. So I asked him if he would train me. We have been training so long now I have lost track of time but I would say it's been at least a year and a half, probably longer. I continue to make tremendous improvements physically and mentally. Even after all this time it is still fun. I am always learning new and exciting things. Today I mostly just focus on olympic weightlifting which I never would of pictured myself competing in. When I started I was barely able to snatch 95lbs and now can do reps of 130lbs. My clean and jerk has gone from 135lbs to 180lbs. The improvement in weight doesn't even begin to show my improvements in my technique and mental game. I have finally gotten to the point where I believe in myself. Roby has helped me find my way to a clearer and more stable mind. To a happier me. This is the kind of happiness I hope others will find in their life. The hardest part is taking the first step. BSCC is a great gym. They are like family to me and offer tremendous support and encouragement. Take it from somebody who has made the transformation already, those are necessities to have in your life when making a change. Whatever your goals BSCC is a place that can make those dreams become reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment