Sunday, November 24, 2013

My New Adventures in Yoga



"You must never doubt your ability to achieve anything, become anything, overcome anything and inspire everything."

-  Tasha Hoggatt

In February I start my first yoga teacher training program with Three Trees Yoga in Federal Way. I have been doing research for years on the different programs in the area because this has been a passion of mine for a while. I decided that there is never really a right time for things so as far as I was concerned the right time is now. At a certain point in your life you realize you need to follow your heart. Your mind can only lead you so far. They are both important but without heart you will be without passion. And I believe we are lacking some passion in this world today. 

I picked up my books today. Since I get my first series of injections in my back next week I will be laid down for a bit so what better time to get started on some reading. It looks like I have plenty of it. My training program will go until November 2014. I am very excited. This will not only help me better care for others and help them change their lives like I have but it will also help me better care for myself and continue to grow in my journey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment