Saturday, December 28, 2013

New Year Better You: What will you do?



So we are only a few days away from 2014. I hear some people say New Years resolutions are stupid. But from what I can see a resolution to better yourself would only be stupid when um...actually I don't see any reason a goal would be stupid. People say when you make a New Years resolution it never happens. If you want to accomplish a goal you have to work toward it. Unfortunately we can't just say my New Years resolution is to lose weight and never take the appropriate steps toward achieving that goal and expect it to happen. I personally think New Years is a great time to set a goal. Sometimes or mist of the time we need a reason to get started with something and if New Years can be enough of a reason for you to take that first step then what are you waiting for?




No comments:

Post a Comment