Sunday, December 15, 2013

New Year Better You

                              After

                          Before

Even though we don't need to wait until the new year to set goals and change our life sometimes we need something to help kick start us and I firmly believe a new year is a great way to get you on the right path to a newer and better you. 

Starting January 1st I am going to do the Whole 30 Diet again to get my new year off to a good start. I know from experience that healthy eating makes me feel incredible. And with my current injury preventing me from being able to workout at this time I know the one thing I can control is my diet. That is the one thing that can keep me feeling and looking good. Of course the holidays brings lots of temptation and challenges in this area so even I need to get back on track. 

Whole 30:

I have so many goals I want to accomplish fitness wise but at this time none are possible. If this changes by the new year it will be the most exciting new year I have ever had but if it doesn't I will work with what I have. That's all we can do in life really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment