Sunday, September 18, 2011

Congrats Mom!

For maybe a few months or so I have been giving my mom a few tips about how to change her diet and exercise and make it better. She has been wanting to get rid of that unwanted belly fat everybody dreams about. The hard part about the belly is it is one of the last things to go. When I started losing weight I started to notice it in my extremities first, then it worked its way in. At one moment my body looked a bit deformed from my perspective at least. It is a slow process if you do it right and it takes a lot of time and dedication.



My mom has been doing fantastic with her diet and increasing her amount of exercise. She works a couple jobs and is still able to get the workout in and prepare her food for the day. When she started the process a couple months or less ago she weighed 154lbs. Now she weight 139lbs and still going. I just wanted to send a shout out to her and her great efforts. Keep up the good work mom and I am proud of you!

Remember you can do it to. If you are having trouble accomplishing your goals find support. I wouldn't of been able to change my life without great support from others. That was the ticket for me. You can find support from family, friends or by hiring a personal trainer. I know it can get expensive but remember you are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment