Saturday, September 3, 2011

Food Addiction

Recently I had the pleasure of enjoying a visit from my mother. I took some days off of work and we had a really great time. For the most part my eating was very healthy except for a couple little cheat meals. It is definitely good to treat yourself once in a while but what I have noticed is when I do this it makes me want more. When I am strict on my diet I don't really crave the bad stuff. Even though eating bad doesn't make you feel good, something makes you want more and more of it. Interesting........Have you experienced this?

I have noticed it is harder for some people then others to make sure they get themselves right back on track. It is even harder if you are surrounded by people who don't eat healthy. I wouldn't tell anybody that being healthy is easy. It is very hard. It was hard to lose the weight and it is hard to keep it off. Certain parts of it get easier but it just has to be part of your life. It has to be a choice you have made for yourself. That is the only way it will work. If you are tired of the roller coaster then you should try making the sacrifice for yourself. There is no greater feeling then being healthy. Your energy will be high, you will be happy with your body, your mind will be clearer.....I could go on and on.

Since I made my transformation my goal is to help others realize they can do it also. I know I won't be able to reach everyone, but you can help the world one person at a time. All of us have a choice. Nobodies choice is necessarily right or wrong, it just depends on what you want for your life. If you just sit down and think about how you feel and how happy you are with yourself.........would you change anything? If not then I guess you are living your dream. What is stopping you from making a change?

No comments:

Post a Comment