Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Study time

I know I have not written much in the past week but I have had to dedicate my extra time to studying my crossfit certification material for this weekend. Yes that means after this weekend I will hopefully be a crossfit certified trainer! Ok now I looked back at what I just typed and got it wrong already. Here goes.....I will be a crossfit certified trainer! See how I changed that around. There is no thinking there is doing when it comes to be successful. Set you mind to something and go for it. See the only reason that statement came out like that is because there is a test involved. And I am one of those lucky people that get to experience test anxiety. You know heart racing, self doubt, all that good stuff. What is very interesting though and my husband has witnessed this through my nursing school experience. Every time I had to take a test and doubted all my abilities to pass it I ended up coming through in the end with flying colors. So why doubt ourselves? Ok, I could understand it you are thinking of jumping off a building.....that might be a good time to bring in all the doubt you have inside of you. But truly we need to believe in ourselves. Maybe not as much as Muhammad Ali who stated "I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was". But you also have to look at the fact that Muhammad was a champion. Something to be said about his self confidence and where it got him in his life. He got to the top. Where do you want to be?

We all need to be the change we want to see. I want to see people live healthier happier lives so that is what I am doing with myself. You lead by example and people will want to follow guaranteed. That is the only way to lead. Do you look at others and think "boy, I would sure like to be like that"? Well what stopping you. The hardest part is taking the first step. Ok so I have gotten off track once again but that is me. My husband said my mind is spaztastic. I think this is a new word we should add to the dictionary because there must be others with minds like mine that just keep going and going. So keep following your dreams and I will keep you updated on my certification this weekend. Very exciting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment