Thursday, September 8, 2011

Letter to Myself

I was talking to a good friend of mine and we were discussing my problems with competition. During our brain storming we came up with the idea to write a letter to myself that I can read. It probably sounds really silly to a lot of people but really it's not a bad idea. Who better to write a letter of inspiration then the person who knows us best.....ourselves. I have been sitting on this letter for a few days and I am sure there will be ways to tweak it and make it better but for now here it is.


Dear Kim,

I know you are probably really nervous right now. Maybe 
starting to have some doubts about if you are really ready or not. What you have to remember is you are ready and you are already a winner. You can't fail no matter what happens. Remember how far you have come and how many people would love to be in your footsteps right now. Remember you are the only one who has the power to make your dreams come true. Nobody can do it for you. You have to find the strength within. Go out there and give it everything you got and I promise if you do that there is no way you can lose no matter what happens. Embrace the journey and believe in yourself. The power lies within you. Dig deep within your soul and when you reach you will find victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment