Sunday, July 21, 2013

I Remember....

"If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten."
 –Tony Robbins


My husband recently found a picture of me when we lived in Tampa Florida probably back in 2005-2006. I guess what keeps me going is remembering where I was and how far I have come. I will never forget. The day I do is the day I become that person again.


Wow!! I do look happy well probably cause I have some wonderful looking drinks in my hand. Alcohol makes you feel better temporarily but is definitely not the answer to your problems.

This morning I prepared my food. Now the key is to have chicken cooked already at the very least if not all the food prepared. I have been doing this long enough that I know the routine. But at times I get lazy or I think tired is a better word. 


I am very happy with myself cause I have been a little burnt out lately and couldn't get myself to bring my food to work. The problem is if you don't have your own food you will have to rely on what's around you and it may not always be the best option. The key is at first is just focus in eating good healthy food. Then as time goes on adjust the portion size and how often. Depends in how much you can handle. The key is to pay attention to how foods make you feel. If you don't feel good after chances are it may not be the best food choice for you or possibly you are too much of it. Small frequent meals are the key with lots of water. I like drinking herbal teas to mix things up because I am not much of a water fan except coconut water which breaks the pocket book.


No comments:

Post a Comment