Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sitting on the sidelines

Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. 

–Joshua J. Marine



I can't even begin to say how awesome I have been feeling the last couple days preparing my own food. It makes such a difference and I have been so burnt out that I kind of forgot about it.


This was my breakfast yesterday morning. Actually I can say I am getting a little better at this cooking thing and beginning to find some enjoyment in it. Well as long as Its not too much at a time. At that point it becomes very stressful and I become not very nice. 


Yes my dog likes healthy food too! :)

Last night I went out to watch my softball team play. I am definitely going crazy inside and ready to get back to my routine but I know my body is talking and it needs more rest. Trying to drive to the game I felt such tremendous pain in my lower back and hip that I was about to turn around when suddenly traffic got a little better. I am listening to my body and if I do things right I will come back better and smarter then before. Staying strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment