Saturday, September 7, 2013

Getting Back in the Game


"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."

-  Dale Carnegie

I Love My Job!! :)

This was my second attempt going back to work since hurting my back about 10 weeks ago and I am happy to say so far very successful. Obviously I am going to continue to have to be very careful and take very good care of myself to continue to make progress, but once again I have proven someone wrong that told me something couldn't be done. I have kind of also proven myself wrong since I did believe for a while that my life was going to be so horrible from here on out. Being that I am only 31 years old that sounded like a long life of misery. Of course that didn't last long and with lots of support around me I finally picked myself back up and decided to keep on pushing and finding hope. Belief that anything was possible. 

Now I know this is just another turning point in my life. Again I wouldn't take back any of my struggles and obstacles I have encountered. They have helped me grow. They have helped me find my path and purpose in life. I am so blessed to have come this far and experienced all the things I have. I have so many exciting things coming up that I know will change my life even more. Of course things will be different but that is what helps me continue my journey and to keep moving forward in my life. 




"Life is like riding a bike. To keep your balance, you must keep moving forward."

-  Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment