Saturday, August 27, 2011

Competition Day.....

Today is the day. It is a day to have fun. It is a day to put all my hard work into play and do what I know I can do. It's really just another lifting day. I can't let myself think of numbers, other athletes, or results. What leads you too success is thinking of a perfect lift. One lift at a time. One snatch, one clean and one jerk. Whatever happens I will be happy with my accomplishments.

Weight this morning 149.4lbs after breakfast. Makes me feel good not having to worry about that and now I know I can eat how I normally eat and get a little hydration in. Definitely do better with proper food and hydration.

Now I have drawn a blank on anything else to say. I guess that means it's time end until later. Let the fun begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment